So last Sunday I had a birthday dinner with a few friends and finally did a look! My co-worker Irina also got me the BEST CAKE ever....an ice cream cake with RPattz (aka Edward Cullen) on it that read "Happy Birthday Mrs. Cullen", I squealed and was the happiest person on earth, LOL. Everyone at the table is in on my obsession and they too loved the cake, however I told them to NOT eat his gorgeous face!
It was even on Twicrackaddict.blogspot.com!
Got birthday nails!
What I used:
- MAC Skin Primer
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC30
- Buff'd Mineral Foundation in "Chamois" and "Almond"
- Purely Cosmetics Diamond Finish Powder
- Korres Bronzer to contour
- MAC "Fashion Frenzy" blush
- Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer
- MUFE eyeshadow #26 (pink) on the inner lids
- MUFE eyeshadow #9 (purple) on the middle of the lid
- MAC e/s in "top hat" (starflash, LE) and "nocturnelle" e/s on outer-V and contour
- MAC e/s in "Rondelle" and "Shroom" as highlight
- MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack"
- L'Oreal Mascara
- Urban Decay "Electric" liner on lower lashline
- MAC l/s in "Snob"
My awesome cake:
Post on Twicrackaddict:
Irina going Twilight crazy...she got the board game too! LOL!
Thursday, June 11, 2009